Approval and technical documentation for a number of flame retardant products has been updated.
Due to the expiration of a number of approvals for the Ammokote line of flame retardant products, certificates of conformity for the following materials have been updated:
– Ammokote MS-90 fire retardant paint for steel structures;
– Ammokote GP-240 fire plaster for steel structures;
– Ammokote GP-240 fire plaster for concrete structures;
– Ammokote CP-180 flame retardant composition for passages of engineering communications;
– Ammokote MF-180 fire retardant paint for cables;
– Ammokote WW fire retardant paint for wooden structures;
– Ammokote WS fire retardant paint for wooden structures.
At the same time, new revisions of the fire protection work regulations for the above materials were approved. The updated versions of the technical documentation include a number of additional information and do not affect the rates of consumption and methods of application of fire retardant materials.
Certificates of conformity and related documentation can be found by clicking on the appropriate links.